Last updated: July 23, 2023
Interpretation and Definition
For words whose initial letter is capitalized, the meaning is determined according to the following conditions: The following definitions have the same meaning, both in singular and plural.
- Account means a unique account created to enable you to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors. . or other management authority.
- Company (referred to as “Company”, “We”, Our”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Simontok APK.
- A cake is a small file placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- Country refers to: West Bengal, India
- Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Presentation refers to the Website.
- Service provider means any person or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by use of the Service or from the Service’s infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to the Simontok APK, accessible from https://simontokmodapk.com/
- By you, we mean the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf the individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Services.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device-identifying information, and diagnostic. data. other.
When you access the Services with or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system. . . , the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services via a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacon. Certain parts of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited or opened the page of that email. and for other related website statistics (for example, noting the popularity of certain sections and verifying system and server integrity).
We use Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary or Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you request cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide these services to you.
- Functionality Cookie Type : Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These cookies enable us to remember choices you make when using the Website such as your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services , including monitoring use of our Services.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data you provide may provide you with access to various functions of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For performance of contracts: development, compliance and performance of purchase contracts for products, goods or services you have purchased or other contracts with us through the Services.
- To contact you: To contact you via email, telephone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informative communications regarding contracted functions, products or services, including security updates, if necessary or reasonable for its application.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have purchased or inquired about, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To fulfill and manage your requests for us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or implement a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, where Personal data that we store about users of our Services is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and improving the marketing of products, services, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze your use of our services and to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations for, a merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, that information is visible to all users and may be shared publicly.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for shorter periods of time, unless this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally required to retain this data for a longer period.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, state, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those in your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request our assistance to delete the Personal Data we have collected about you.
Our Services may provide you with the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Services.
You can update, change, or delete your information at any time by logging into your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section, which allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us.
However, please note that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to lawful requests from public authorities (e.g., courts or government agencies).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the Company’s rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible errors in connection with the Services
- Protecting the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protects from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services are not directed to anyone under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact us. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may ask for your parental consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
- email: email@example.com